The immersion tilt-turn system allows fully automated machining of complex shapes (blaces) with a single program.
Automatically corrects for electrode wear while moving along the path.
GT Series of high-speed water electric discharge machines (EDM)
- Capable of an extremely broad range of hole machining (triangular holes, square holes, trapezoidal holes, polygonal holes, elongated holes, slits, others).
- Low costs are achieved through the use of commercially-available single-pipe electrodes. (An electrode for each shape is not necessary.)
- Development of the original Elenix software system makes DI water immersion machining possible.
- Immersion machining reduces temperature fluctuations.
- Crackless machining
- Small modified layer machining
Super-stable automated continuous machining
- Multi-hole machining is possible with the use of an automated electrode and guide change system.
Option: The automated electrode changes system can accommodate up to 60 installed electrodes and a maximum electrode length of 450 mm.
- Machining of a broad range of hole shapes is possible with the automated guide change system.
Option: The guide change system can accommodate up to 6 installed guides and a maximum guide length of 200 mm (proven results).
- The immersion tilt-turn system allows fully automated machining of complex shapes (such as turbine blades) with a single program.
- Simply enter the shape angle, machining depth, open-angle, and other factors into the machining program to perform continuous machining of holes with the same shape regardless of the shape of the workpiece.
- A range of high-resolution shape parameters can be set.
- Accuracy of the shape angles (Verified by measurement of cross-section photographs.)
- Attractive finish following shape machining.
Crackless, small modified layer
- Configure the machining condition settings to achieve crackless machining with a small modified layer.